Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Club Med
Job Reference #: 1540
Job LocationsPR-San Juan
- Job ID
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to restaurants standardized recipes.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- 1 year experience in that position
- Experience in hotel/resort is preferred
- Experience working with high volume production, banquet experience preferred
- Degree in culinary arts preferred
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus (e.g. French, Spanish)
The All-Inclusive Career
Compensation package includes:
- 6 months contract (renewable)
- Round trip airfare covered
- Room & board provided
- Full access to all resort amenities
- Competitive salary and healthcare package
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests.
Keywords : prep cook, demi chef de partie, culinary, brigade, resort job, caribbean, line cook