Dave & Buster's
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dave & Buster's
The Fun Description
POSITION SNAPSHOT: The laundry position is responsible for the upkeep of the laundry and storage area.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Correctly sorts linen by color and type to ensure proper washing procedures.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Treats stained linen with proper chemicals in a timely manner to decrease waste.
- Dries and presses linen to enhance presentation and ensure a good first impression.
- Correctly cleans and maintains all laundry equipment.
- Stores linen properly.
- Issues items to staff members through the use of requisition forms.
- Assists in daily maintenance of kitchen storage areas.
- Assists in the receiving and organizing of deliveries.
- Controls costs by not overstocking or disposing of unused materials.
- Assists the other kitchen staff members with pressure point relief during the shift as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Previous laundry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other team members.
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
Auto req ID
2700 U.S. Expressway 83