Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Nutrition Lunchroom Clerk
at Edinburg CISD
Openings as of 10/21/2019
Child Nutrition Department
- Child Nutrition Lunchroom Clerk JobID: 4321
- Position Type:
Child Nutrition Department/Clerk
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open Until filled
- Prepares and completes food production records as assigned.
- Compiles and prepares all daily and monthly reports for the Child Nutrtion Manager following TDA approved methods.
- Accountable for all money received; balances daily meal sales.
- Works with manager on records according to needs of manager.
- Assist in kitchen with meal preparation.
- Observes safety rules and regulations.
- Assists and fills in for the manager to meet the needs of the program.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner to avoid injury to oneself and/or to others.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Continual standing, walking, pushing, and pulling: frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, and climbing (ladder), moderate to heavy lifting and carrying; moderate exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures
|REPORTS TO:||Child Nutrition Manager||APPLICATION DEADLINE:||Oepn Until Filled|
|LENGTH OF WORK YEAR:||190 days||DATE REVISED:||Sept. 18, 2015|
|SALARY RANGE:||$12.20 |
MUST SUBMIT PAPER APPLICATION TO EDINBURG CISD HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT
411 North 8th, Edinburg, TX
OR ACCESS PAPER APPLICATION FROM FOLLOWING URL:
Financial record keeping and maintenance of campus food inventory.
High School Graduate or GED
Knowledge of high quality secretarial and/or administrative procedures
Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications- spreadsheets, word processing, typing, and database management
Knowledge and experience in Child Nutrition Records
Ability to meet the public in a courteous and professional manner
Ability to maintain a professional and effective working relationship with district employees and other
The ability to handle delegated administrative details
Ability to handle multiple administrative tasks with minimum supervision
Ability to produce high quality correspondence and documents
Working knowledge of math
Ability to use a calculator
Lift 30 pounds continuously and occasionally up to 75 pounds
Capable of working well with others
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
EQUIPMENT USED: Personal computer; large and small kitchen equipment to include but not limited to: electric slicer, mixer, pressure steamer, sharp cutting tools, ovens, dishwashers, and food and utility carts
WORKING CONDITIONS: Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Signature of Employee:
The Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, military status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.