Glazer's Beer & Beverage
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Glazer's Beer & Beverage
The Malt Merchandiser will perform merchandising activities and construct displays of Glazer’s products in retail accounts as requested by the sales team or retail customers. The Malt Merchandisers are responsible for product rotation, stocking of product, display presentation, display execution, and installation of point-of-sale displays. Merchandisers may be required to expedite product delivery as requested by the Glazer’s management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist sales team with maintaining positive relationships with retail customers
• Perform merchandising and stocking activities within an assigned territory
• Ensure all company products are properly displayed
• Complete stock rotations, shelf resets and backroom duties as needed
• Install point-of-sale materials as directed
• Expedite delivery of product
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalency plus 1 year of experience
• Ability to secure and maintain a valid driver’s license and auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws
• Experience with adult beverage product sales or in hospitality industry
• Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate
discussions with all level of management
• Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers,
other business areas and government agencies as required
• Demonstrated high level proficiency of oral and written communication skills
• Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).