The candidate will provide technical engineering support on all system/equipment optimization strategies, upgrades, replacements, and modifications and ensure that all of the maintenance team operations and activities are maintained in compliance with respect to current corporate policies, industry standards, regulatory standards and FDA standards.
- Bachelor’s in Science or Engineering, preferably Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 5 years or more of experience in a medical devices/ pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years of experience in automation equipment
- Experience in the configuration, support and testing of the following systems is required: SCADA/PLC control systems in regulated manufacturing environment, preferably pharmaceuticals.
- Other Automated Control Systems to be supported includes Siemens and Rockwell HMIs, Cognex Vision Systems, Sensors, and Systech Serialization (Track and Trace) systems.
- Automation technical knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations and training.
- Experience with automation system hardware and software support, including installation.
- Experience Supporting the validation of automation systems with the qualification and validation functions.
- Working knowledge of the process equipment, instrumentation, and/or computerized systems typically applied to packaging manufacturing processes.
Process Automation expertise:
- PLC, HMI, SCADA and databases
- Allen Bradley, Rockwell experience
Experience with equipment design and validation:
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an equal opportunity employer.